Tuesday Midday Forecast: Staying very warm with rain chances low long term

Weather Forecasts

East Texas Storm Team Forecast: 5-28-19

TODAY: Clouds continue to not budge leaving us with a cloudy & muggy day, 20% chance of some showers but very isolated. High: 89, Winds: South 15-20 mph.

TONIGHT: Mostly cloudy night, staying breezy and humid. Low: 74, Winds: SSE 10-15 mph.

WEDNESDAY: Mostly cloudy and humid. Storms are likely, especially north and west of Tyler & Longview (and west of HWY 271), 70% chance there. Elsewhere, a 30% to 40% chance. Storms in northwestern counties could be strong to severe with hail and wind gusts as main concerns. Rapidly weakening as it heads towards I-20, very scattered heading into the late evening and overnight. High: 88. Winds: South 15-20 mph.

THURSDAY: A 30% to 40% chance of rain showers and thunderstorms with a weak front moving through. Not as hot. Low: 70. Highs: middle 80s. Winds: Southwest, becoming NW 5-10 mph.

FRIDAY: A 30% to 40% chance of showers or a few storms. Mostly cloudy. Lows near 70. Highs: lower to middle 80s. Winds: East 5-10 mph.

SATURDAY: A 20% chance of rain and a few storms. Warmer. Lows near 70. Highs in the upper 80s. Winds: SE 5-10 mph.

SUNDAY: Partly sunny & hot. Low: 73. High: 91. Winds: South 10 mph.

MONDAY: A mixture of clouds and sunshine. Hot and humid. Low: 74. High: 92. Winds: SSW 10 mph.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Right Now

KETK Summer Splash Giveaway Sponsored by: RV Station

Community Calendar

KETK Twitter & Facebook