Fireworks stand goes up in flames

Top Stories

FORT MILL, South Carolina (KETK) – Firefighters spent over an hour trying to extinguish a blaze that began at a fireworks stand Thursday morning in South Carolina.

Officials responded at 5:45 a.m. and said the store itself wasn’t on fire, just the stand set up on the outside.

Firefighters were trying to put out the fire while there were still fireworks exploding.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Right Now

KETK Summer Splash Giveaway Sponsored by: RV Station

Community Calendar

KETK Twitter & Facebook