HUDSON, Texas (KETK) The Hudson Volunteer Fire Department has lost $96,000 worth of equipment after a break-in.
In a Facebook post, the department listed the equipment stolen as:
- TNT Jaws of Life® to include spreader, cutter, power unit, and all hoses.
- Two Husqvarna chain saws and a Husqvarna K-12 saw.
- Four Scott 2216 SCBAs (breathing air packs) with 4 face masks and 8 spare bottles.
- Dewalt 20v tool kit with multiple tools and attachments.
- Honda 5kw generator with electric start.
- Two flat head axes.
- Gas cans.
According to an earlier Facebook post, someone broke into the fire station between February 18th and the 20th. It is unknown how many people were involved in this crime.
Authorities are asking anyone with any information to step forward and call the Angelina County Sheriff’s Office or the Hudson Police Department.