SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you’re having some trouble getting onto your Netflix account or streaming your favorite shows or movies right now, it’s not just you!
Netflix says it is experiencing issues streaming on all devices.
“We are working to resolve the problem and we apologize for any inconvenience,” the company said on its website.
Multiple people confirmed on social media they were having issues with the streaming service.
No word on when the streaming service will be back up, so hang tight!
This is a developing story.
Latest News Headlines:
- Dallas Mavericks to retire No. 24 in honor of Kobe
- Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers arrive in Miami for Super Bowl LIV
- Former UH assistant baseball coach, daughter, and wife among 9 Killed in California helicopter crash
- Longview police investigating shooting that injured woman
- Texas A&M student tests negative for Coronavirus