SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you’re having some trouble getting onto your Netflix account or streaming your favorite shows or movies right now, it’s not just you!
Netflix says it is experiencing issues streaming on all devices.
“We are working to resolve the problem and we apologize for any inconvenience,” the company said on its website.
Multiple people confirmed on social media they were having issues with the streaming service.
No word on when the streaming service will be back up, so hang tight!
This is a developing story.
Latest News Headlines:
- Tiger Truck Stop bites back with billboard
- Florida fifth-graders crochet scarves for homeless
- El Monterey breakfast burritos recalled due to possible contamination
- Hermitage mother headed to see son who fell victim to New Zealand volcanic eruption
- Texas families touched by rising costs of insulin hope for co-pay caps in the future