This morning, mainly clear skies and another cool, but mild morning. Temperatures ranging from the mid-50s to lower 60s, with winds light to calm.
For today, mostly sunny and very warm, with a high near 86 degrees.
- 9am: Sunny, 69. Winds: SW 5 mph.
- 12pm: Mostly sunny and very warm, 80. Winds: SW 5-10 mph.
- 3pm: Mostly sunny. Warm and humid, 86. Winds: S 10 mph.
- 5pm: Mostly sunny skies, 85. Winds: S 5-10 mph.
- 9PM: Clear skies, 69. Winds: SE 5 mph.
Friday Night Football weather: Clear skies and kickoff temperatures near 74, falling to near 66 by the end of the games.
Overnight, clear and mild with a low near 60 degrees.
A hot weekend on the way, temperatures in the afternoon in the middle to upper 80s. That is 10 to 15 degrees above normal and likely to tie or break records.
Rain chances by Tuesday and Wednesday.