This morning is much cooler with temperatures in the lower to middle 60s. Some patchy fog, but lower humidity in place right now.
For today, mostly sunny skies. It will still be hot in East Texas, but with lower humidity it will be more comfortable this afternoon than previous days.
Highs today will be in the lower to middle 90s, and only feeling like 95 to 99 degrees.
- 9am: Mostly sunny, 79, Winds: E 5 mph.
- 12pm: Mostly sunny, 89, Winds: SE 5 mph.
- 3pm: Partly sunny, 94, Winds: E 5-10 mph.
- 5pm: Mostly sunny, 93, Winds: E 5-10 mph.
- 9pm: Clear skies, 80. Winds: E 5 mph.
For tonight, clear skies and another cool night for East Texas.
Lows tonight in the mid 60s to near 70 degrees.
The humidity will return on Friday. Rain chances small on Friday, but become likely late this weekend and into early next week.
By next Monday, MUCH cooler temperatures. Highs in the 70s and 80s, and potential lows in the 60s and 50s!