This morning, low clouds developing in East Texas, and a very humid morning with temperatures in the upper 60s to lower 70s.
Today, decreasing clouds to a partly to mostly sunny sky by this afternoon.
There may be a few widely scattered showers in parts of Deep East Texas. Overall rain coverage only 20 percent or less.
- 9am: Mostly cloudy and humid, 76. Winds: SE 5-10 mph.
- 12pm: Partly cloudy, 84. Winds: S 10 mph.
- 3pm: Partly sunny & breezy, 89. Winds: SSE 10 mph.
- 5pm: Partly sunny skies & very humid, 91. Winds: SSE 10 mph.
- 9pm: Mostly clear skies and warm, 79. Winds: SE 5-10 mph.
For tonight, mostly clear skies early and a warm night. Temperatures will be falling to the upper 60s to lower 70s, and low clouds will develop into Thursday morning.
On Thursday, after the morning clouds, a partly sunny sky and very hot afternoon.
Temperatures stay very warm through Friday. A cold front with a few showers possible Friday evening, then a cooler and less humid weekend.