This morning, skies mostly clear and a cold early morning.
Temperatures: lower 40s to upper 30s in the northern counties, lower to middle 40s in central counties, and lower 40s to near 50 in southern counties.
Some patchy fog in a few locations, but heavy dew in nearly all of East Texas.
For today, partly to mostly sunny and milder by afternoon, with high temperatures between 69 to 74 degrees.
- 9am: Mostly sunny, 58. Winds: NE 5 mph.
- 12pm: Mostly sunny, 67. Winds: NE 5-10 mph.
- 3pm: Mostly to partly sunny, 71. Winds: NE 5-10 mph.
- 5pm: Partly cloudy, breezy, 69. Winds: N 5 mph.
- 9PM: Partly cloudy. Cooler evening, 58. Winds: N 5 mph.
This evening and overnight, skies partly to mostly cloudy. Still a chilly night with lows between 45 to 50 degrees.