NACOGDOCHES COUNTY, Texas (KETK) – Nacogdoches County reported new numbers today and it is shocking.
Three deaths were confirmed bringing the total number of deaths to 11 which is the highest in East Texas. The breakdown of the most recent deaths is below:
- Male in his 60s (Hospitalized before passing)
- Female in her 70s (Hospitalized before passing)
- Female in her 80s (Long-term facility)
In addition to the deaths, 15 cases were reported bringing the total to 184.
A breakdown of the cases are below:
- County residents (5)
- City residents (5)
- Female in her 60s (City)
- Male in his 50s (City)
- Female in her 50s (County)
- Female in her 20s (County)
- Male in his 40s (City)
Nacogdoches has the second highest cases in East Texas with Panola leading at 190.