Summer time calls for many things, one of them being barbecue. Business Insider teamed up with Foursquare and compiled a list of the top 50 barbecue joints across the U.S.
Making one of the top spots at number two on the list is the oldest mom-and-pop barbecue joint in Tyler, Stanley’s Famous Pit Barbecue. The restaurants extensive menu includes everything for the whole family to enjoy. Wash down the mouthwatering barbecue with a selection from more than 70 American craft whiskeys.
It has a newly renovated, covered and enclosed patio where you can enjoy great live music six nights a week. Stanley’s serves breakfast Monday-Friday 7a.m. – 10a.m. Lunch and dinner Monday-Saturday 11a.m. – 10p.m. and Friday it stays open until midnight.
Stanley’s is located at 525 S. Beckham Ave. Tyler, TX. You can contact them at 903-593-0311.
Foursquare included the top-rated location of various chain restaurants in the US, removing subsequent locations. Here is a list of the top 10 Barbecue joints across the U.S.
- Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que – Kansas City, Kansas
- Stanley’s Famous Pit Barbecue – Tyler, Texas
- Eli’s BBQ – Cincinnati, Ohio
- Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q – Atlanta, Georgia
- Dinosaur Bar-B-Que – Rochester, New York
- The Salt Lick – Driftwood, Texas
- Bogart’s Smokehouse – St. Louis, Missouri
- Smoque BBQ – Chicago, Illinois
- Q39 – Kansas City, Missouri
- The Joint – New Orleans, Louisiana