NORWICH, Vt. (WATE) – King Arthur Flour is expanding a voluntary recall more of its unbleached All-Purpose Flour.
See specific lot numbers for the recall of 5 and 25-pound bags.
“We are taking this voluntary precautionary step because of the potential presence of E. coli 026 which was discovered through sampling,” the company said. “King Arthur Flour has not received any confirmed reports of illnesses related to this product.”
The flour was milled at an ADM Milling facility in Buffalo, New York, and was distributed by King Arthur Flour through retailers and distributors nationwide, and sold through our website, catalog, and store in Norwich, Vermont, the company said.
- Multi-vehicle accident reported on Hwy 31 outside Chandler
- Intelligence officials, lawmakers talk efforts to beef up election security
- Henry Thomas, star of ‘E.T.’, arrested for DUI in Oregon
- Birmingham PD: Body of Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney believed to have been found in dumpster
- National Drug Take-Back day held Saturday for a chance to turn in unused or expired medications