The floor of a Church’s Chicken in Houston caved in injuring three of their workers on Monday.
According to eye witnesses, the floor caved in several feet causing the chicken fryers to dump hot grease on top of three employees.
Margaret Henderson, a customer who also helped rescue the girls, said it was the most horrendous thing she’d ever witnessed in her life and she knew sadly all three of the girls were not doing anything, but working.
Henderson and her friend were placing an order at the Livingston Church’s Chicken when the accident happened.
Gary Bryant helped save two of the three women.
“I was standing at the counter and it was like all hell broke loose. It was that bad. They all three fell,” Bryan said.
One of them was 26-year-old Erica Acevedo.
Her brother in law, Roy Roose, said the event has been tense and their are a lot of emotions.
All three workers were listed in critical condition and one woman has third degree burns over 75 percent of her body.