TAMPA (WFLA) — “Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas” will be airing Tuesday night on NBC, 54 years after the movie was created.
The classic tale follows a hateful and sour hermit living above the village of Whoville who hatches a plan to steal Christmas joy from the town.
Spawning multiple successful remakes, the original ‘Grinch’ never fails to make its way back into people’s homes during the holiday season.
The special airs at 8 p.m. on KETK.
- Gladewater rally falls short in heartbreaking 2OT loss to Pottsboro
- STILL UNBEATEN: San Augustine continues march toward title with win over Groveton
- Paul Pewitt squeaks past Daingerfield in close, high-scoring game
- Pleasant Grove Hawks soar past Gilmer onto state semis
- Undefeated Carthage continues to roll, beats Midlothian Heritage to advance