TAMPA (WFLA) — “Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas” will be airing Tuesday night on NBC, 54 years after the movie was created.
The classic tale follows a hateful and sour hermit living above the village of Whoville who hatches a plan to steal Christmas joy from the town.
Spawning multiple successful remakes, the original ‘Grinch’ never fails to make its way back into people’s homes during the holiday season.
The special airs at 8 p.m. on KETK.
- Bikers rally in Tyler to support local law enforcement
- TikTok to file lawsuit against Trump Administration over order banning app in US
- Trump extends unemployment benefits, defers payroll tax
- Tyler community figure, trainer Dreak Scott dies at 26
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after drunk driver drove into her bedroom wall