Chandler church and daycare damaged in fire

News
vlcsnap-2016-09-04-17h06m07s122_1473027000424.png

A daycare connected to an Chandler church caught fire on Sunday.

Around 3:30 Sunday afternoon Dixie and Chandler fire departments along with other agencies were paged out to a fire at the First Assembly of God Church on North Broad Street.

The pastor of the church Mark Fulks tell KETK the fire started at Love and Learn Daycare with a broken gas line in the building.

The line, which was attached to a furnace, was ignited by a hot water heater. No one was inside and nobody was hurt during the fire.

Pastor Fulks is asking for prayers from the community and wants people who use the daycare to know that they are still operational. Parents can drop their kids off at the north part of the church, and the kids will use another part of the church while repairs are done on the fire damage.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Right Now

KETK She Shed Giveaway Powered by Doran Mechanical

KETK Summer Splash Giveaway Sponsored by: RV Station

Community Calendar

KETK Twitter & Facebook