TYLER, Texas (KETK) – The headlining concerts for the 104th East Texas State Fair have been announced!
Aaron Watson on September 21st and Bret Michaels on September 28th are expected to bring the largest crowds of the week.
Both artists will perform on The Stonewater Roofing Stage that require special admission for entry.
“The idea for the Stonewater Roofing Stage was conceived from an overall goal to create more immersive experiences for fairgoers. This new venue will differ from other live concerts by allowing the concert goer to feel more connected to the artist by enhancing the experience through special effects, video, and a very unique atmosphere. It may even snow during this concert.”John Sykes, President of The Park of East Texas
Aaron Watson and Bret Michaels’ tickets are$30, which include fair admission. Tickets will go on sale July 1st at 10 a.m. and can only be purchased online.
- September 20 – Mike and The Moonpies
- September 21 – Aaron Watson with special guest Chris Colston
- September 23 – The Tuxedo Cats
- September 24 – TJC Jazz Ensemble
- September 25 – Amy Holden
- September 26 – UT Tyler Jazz Ensemble
- September 27 – Holly Tucker
- September 28 – Billie Jo
- September 28 – Bret Michaels with special guest Ashmore
- September 29 – La Invasora Conjunto Fest
Weekly concerts will be held on the Community stage and included in the general admission price.
The East Texas State Fair will happen from September 20 – 29, 2019.
For more information about the fair, visit the East Texas State Fair website.
RELATED CONTENT: 2019 East Texas State Fair dates announced