KETK News is partnering with shelters and rescues across East Texas to reduce and waive adoption fees so you can find your fur-ever friend.
The event is Saturday, August 17th at the following locations:
- Texas Star Rescue
- Longview Animal Care and Adoption Center
- The Humane Society’s Pets Fur People in Tyler
- SPCA of East Texas
- Nicholas Pet Haven
- Tyler Animal Shelter
- Diboll Alley Cats
- Kurth Memorial Animal Shelter
- Wendy’s Misfits Animal Rescue
- Winnie Berry Humane Society of Angelina County
To help shelters, KETK is asking for donations from East Texans from Wednesday, August 7th until Saturday, August 17th.
Supplies needed include food, cat litter, towels, leashes, and cleaning supplies. However, some shelters gave specific lists for their special friends.
If you want to donate, drop your newly purchased supplies off at our station located at 4300 Richmond Rd, Tyler TX 75703.
If your shelter or rescue would like to partner with us, click HERE.