No injuries in Longview structure fire

LONGVIEW, Texas (KETK) - No injuries were reported following a structure fire in Longview.

According to the Longview Fire Department, on Tuesday, officials responded to 424 Electra Street for a residential fire.

Fire crews arrived and found an unoccupied residence approximately 25 percent involved.

There were no injuries reported and the cause of the fire was determined to be from an electrical issue with an extension cord and a window air conditioner.


Don't Miss

Trending Stories

Latest News

  • KETK NBC

  • KFXK Fox 51

  • Friday Football Fever

  • KETK News

  • KFXK Fox 51

  • Friday Football Fever Scoreboard

  • KETK NBC East Texas

    Instagram
  • KFXK Fox51 East Texas

    Instagram
  • MyEastTex Mobile App